The OnePlus Eight and eight Professional obtain Android 11 in beta. When you’ve got one of many two fashions, you might be among the many privileged who’ve the chance to check the following model of Android 11 earlier than anybody else. You might be instructed the place to obtain the ROM and find out how to set up it now.
After the developer preview, Google launched the primary beta of Android 11 this week, which supplies us a primary have a look at what’s new within the OS. As typical, the Google Pixels have been the primary to learn, however not for very lengthy. OnePlus printed a couple of hours in the past the hyperlinks to obtain and set up the ROM on the OnePlus Eight and eight Professional. However that is an early model of the OS that would expose you to a collection of bugs.
It’s actually thrilling to have the ability to reap the benefits of Android 11 and expertise the brand new options, however beta is just for utility builders and superior customers. For the remainder, the wisest resolution is to attend till the ultimate model arrives.
OnePlus Eight and eight Professional: find out how to set up Android 11 beta
We subsequently don’t advocate flashing this ROM when you have little or no expertise in utility growth or flashing ROM in danger to wreck your smartphone. And for those who nonetheless plan to make use of your OnePlus 8 or OnePlus Eight Professional on a regular basis, bugs may very well be a handicap for you. Right here is the checklist of issues introduced by the producer:
- All of your information will probably be erased when flashing the ROM
- Facial unlocking is just not obtainable
- Google Assistant doesn’t work
- Video calls do not work
- The person interface is just not but developed in some components of the system
- Some apps could not work as anticipated
- Basic system stability points
In the event you nonetheless run the chance of putting in Android 11 in your OnePlus Eight or Eight Professional, right here is find out how to do it. Earlier than persevering with, be sure you have 30% minimal autonomy and of three GB of free cupboard space.
- Go to this OnePlus discussion board web page to obtain the ROM for the OnePlus Eight or OnePlus Eight Professional
- Copy the improve bundle to the smartphone storage
- Go to Settings> System> System Updates
- Then click on on the icon on the high proper and click on on Native improve> Click on on the set up zip comparable to your mannequin> Replace> System replace 100% full.
- When the replace is full, click on Restart.
Right here, you now have Android 11 in beta in your OnePlus Eight or OnePlus Eight Professional. That is the primary beta. New, extra secure variations will probably be launched within the coming weeks.