On the event of Google I / O 2019, the workforce of the Mountain View large has offered some advances on a redesigned Play Retailer for Android TV, together with a brand new function that will permit customers to subscribe to a program with a easy click on.
Since then, Google has not returned to the subject, however not too long ago a web page has been inserted on its assist web site that describes this performance and confirms that it’s going to quickly be made out there to all customers.
Subscribing to a program on Android TV can be simpler
In accordance to what’s realized from it, will probably be attainable to subscribe to some streaming providers by following these steps:
- Open the Play Retailer on Android TV.
- Seek for the app for the specified subscription service.
- Obtain the app. Relying on the app, you possibly can choose:
- Set up, then open the app to create an account and activate the subscription.
- Free trial and set up or Subscribe and set up. Observe the directions to finish the acquisition of the subscription. An account for the service is robotically created utilizing the Android TV Gmail deal with.
The Google workforce has confirmed that in the mean time this new function is being examined as a part of a restricted pilot program for some apps, with out revealing which of them and promising that others can be added quickly.