Summer time is about to finish, however for Trony the time has not but come to “go away the vacation”: it’s certainly accessible “A mountain of reductions“, An initiative legitimate solely on-line till 11 September, with free commonplace supply on highlighted merchandise. Let’s discover out probably the most fascinating presents collectively.
Trony presents on-line till 11 September 2020
The Trony presents as at all times embrace completely different classes of merchandise, from family home equipment to PCs, from smartphones to good TVs, typically with massive quantities of reductions: because of this we’ve got made a number of the perfect proposals accessible on the positioning, which we level out within the checklist right here down.
Smartphone and wearable Trony presents
- Motorola RAZR at 1349 euros;
- OPPO A91 at 269 euros;
- Samsung Galaxy A30s at 189 euros;
- Huawei P40 Lite E at 169 euros;
- Alcatel 3X 2020 at 149 euros;
- Apple AirPods 2 at 159 euros;
- Sony WFXB700L.CE7 headphones at 130 euros;
- Huawei FreeBuds Three at 129 euros;
- LG Tone Free HBS-FN6 for 125 euros;
- LG Tone Free HBS-FN4 at 85 euros.
Trony TV presents
- LG OLED 55B9 at 1229 euros;
- Samsung QE65Q70T at 1220 euros;
- Samsung UE65TU7070 at 569 euros;
- Panasonic TX-55GZ950E at 1179 euros;
- Philips 65PUS8555 / 12 for 875 euros;
- Philips 43PUS8555 / 12 for 565 euros;
- Sony KD55XH8096 for 765 euros.
Trony IT presents
- Apple MacBook Air 13 2020 i3 256 GB at 1149 euros;
- Lenovo Legion T530-28ICB at 899 euros;
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05 at 829 euros;
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 at 549 euros;
- ASUS S512JF-EJ001T at 699 euros;
- Acer A315-55G-5364 for 649 euros;
- Huawei MateBook D 14 for 629 euros;
- Microsoft Floor Go for 610 euros.
These have been due to this fact the perfect Trony presents accessible on-line: in case you do not wish to miss one, you may at all times observe this hyperlink to the web page devoted to the promotion. In case you are not happy with the proposals, you may proceed to observe us and be a part of our Telegram worth.tech channel.