Huawei’s high-end smartphones are geared up with At all times-On Show (AOD), a characteristic that enables customers to customise their telephone’s lock display to point out the time, date, battery standing, notifications and different info whereas the display is off.
With EMUI 10.1 the corporate has launched new AOD themes, coloured and 3D results however it’s not but attainable to make use of your photographs on the AOD display, no less than not formally: there’s, in actual fact, an alternate resolution that lets you apply customized backgrounds .
Find out how to add customized wallpapers on Huawei AOD screens
To proceed, it’s good to have a supported Huawei smartphone (such because the Huawei P30, Mate 30 or Mate 20 collection) with EMUI 10.1 and a PC at your disposal.
These are the directions to observe:
- Obtain this .ZIP file which accommodates PNG + themes
- Obtain an AOD theme (the theme of the picture under is used to create new ones, you possibly can obtain the identical theme from the Theme Retailer and exchange it with the one you need from the .ZIP file)
- Join your smartphone to your PC, go to Inner Reminiscence / Huawei / Themes / HWAods / and duplicate the downloaded theme (resembling 190B8F0EAA2F39B6D2675368F460C82C.hwt) to your pc
- Utilizing 7-Zip, open it (proper click on / open), open com.huawei.aod res drawable-xxhdpi and exchange digit_bg.png with one of many photographs from the .ZIP file, then use the highest left arrow to return again (SAVE), once more (SAVE) after which shut the hwt file (SAVE once more if vital)
- Copy the brand new theme to the / Huawei / Themes / HWAods / folder out of your telephone and exchange the outdated one (ensuring NOT to rename it), then go to Settings / House Display screen & Wallpaper / At all times On Show / Clock Type / Obtain Extra / and choose that beforehand downloaded and press APPLY
- Those that wish to create their very own PNG background for the theme ought to change the picture measurement to 1,080 × 492 pixels or 1,080 × 788 pixels, convert it to .png, change its title to digit_bg and repeat steps four and 5