© REUTERS / Heo Ran
In the Chinese province of Yunnan, a local resident died in a bus on the way to work, he was diagnosed with a hantavirus. This is reported by the Global Times.
It is noted that the remaining 32 passengers of the bus also took tests for verification.
It is known that hantavirus can be infected by rodents or their waste products. This virus is not transmitted from person to person, similar cases were detected only in Argentina and Chile.
In addition, hantavirus can be transmitted through the bite of some species of insectivorous bats. It is easiest for a person to get this virus in warm and dry seasons.
Symptoms of hantavirus include fever, bleeding, and kidney damage.
Video of the day. “She will not eat us?”: The fitness trainer insulted the client