Is known as MediaTek Dimensity 1000C and is a brand new cell processor with 5G connectivity assist that can make its debut on the T-Cell branded model of LG Velvet.
MediaTek’s new chip affords medium-high stage efficiency at an reasonably priced value and may assist smartphone producers decrease the ultimate value of the units that can undertake it.
The options of MediaTek Dimensity 1000C
These are the primary options of the brand new MediaTek processor:
- CPU: Four ARM Cortex-A77 cores @ 2.0GHz + Four ARM Cortex-A55 cores @ 2.0GHz
- GPU: 5-core ARM Mali-G57
- AI: 4-core MediaTek AI
- RAM: as much as 12GB LPDDR4X @ 1866MHz
- Storage: UFS 2.2
- Show: Full HD + (2,520 × 1,080 pixels) @ 120 Hz
- Video: MediaTek MiraVision with AI-PQ, HDR and HDR10 + video playback
- ISP: 5-core ISP with assist for as much as Four cameras (as much as 64 megapixel single digicam and as much as 32 + 16 megapixel for twin digicam)
- Built-in 5G modem with sub-6GHz frequency assist (no mmWave)
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11a / b / g / n / ac)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Twin-band GNSS assist
- 7 nm know-how
Right here is the curious T-Cell unboxing video of the smartphone that can make this new CPU debut:
We’re ready to search out out on which different smartphones the brand new MediaTek processor will likely be carried out.