Within the huge world of Android gadgets, there isn’t any day with out software program updates and even right now there are three, which conclude every week notably full of reports. At present’s protagonists are Realme 6 Professional, Redmi 7 and HONOR 20 Lite.
Redmi 7: the information of the replace
Let’s begin from Redmi 7, an appreciated low-end smartphone from the start of 2019 in addition to appreciable gross sales success in India and Europe.
Proper in our continent Redmi 7 has began receiving a brand new software program replace for the ROM within the EU Steady model. The brand new software program model is MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFLEUXM and introduces the safety patches of the month of August 2020. Alongside these there are the traditional bugfixes and basic optimizations. The software program base stays Android 9.Zero Pie.
Realme 6 Professional: the information of the replace
Now it is as much as Realme 6 Professional, a smartphone with a decidedly extra fascinating technical information sheet, which arrived in Italy final Could alongside the extra well-known Realme X50 Professional 5G.
Even the replace coming to this mannequin is far more fascinating than the one simply described. Realme 6 Professional is receiving the brand new construct RMX2061_11.A.31 by way of OTA.
As for the improvements launched, the safety patches of August 2020 are reported, but additionally varied new capabilities. Right here is the entire change log:
- August 2020 Android Safety Patch
- New Tremendous nighttime standby perform
- New clean scrolling perform
- Tremendous Energy Saving Mode added
- Added lengthy press to repeat IMEI code in Settings
- Added Deep cleanup perform in Course of Supervisor
- Added Icon Pull-down gesture perform in launcher settings
- Standing Bar
- Added the brand new OTG Swap toggle within the notification curtain
- Added new separate toggles for focus mode
- Optimized the “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” standing icon
- Repair pop-up window show for system updates
- Optimized flight mode: Bluetooth is not going to be deactivated if airplane mode is activated
- Fastened Russian translation problem of the provider within the standing bar Calculator
- Optimized the Russian translation problem of the calculator
- Lock display
- Fastened a bug within the Digital camera loading animation
- Repair for the occasional lag problem of video recording after turning on background blur.
HONOR 20 Lite: the information of the replace
We conclude with HONOR 20 Lite: the financial system of the Chinese language producer is receiving a brand new replace that makes it take an enormous leap ahead when it comes to safety patches.
The truth is, if on the one hand the system already has the EMUI 10, with this new replace it receives the safety patches of Could, July and August 2020. In actuality there are two updates:
- The primary weighs 882 MB, introduces construct quantity 10.0.0.195 and incorporates the safety patches of Could and July 2020.
- The second weighs solely 100 MB, introduces the brand new construct 10.0.0.200 and incorporates the August 2020 safety patches.
Learn how to replace Redmi 7, Realme 6 Professional and HONOR 20 Lite
All three updates described are rolling out, so within the subsequent few days they’ll progressively attain all gadgets appropriate with the software program variations indicated. As typical, the OTA replace shall be reported by a system notification.
In case you are the proprietor of a Redmi 7, Realme 6 Professional or HONOR 20 Lite, you may nonetheless perform a handbook examine of availability by getting into the system settings after which within the part devoted to software program updates.
Moreover, within the case of solely Redmi 7, it’s already attainable to proceed with the handbook set up of the brand new software program replace (so long as you’re completely conscious of what you’re doing). Right here is the hyperlink to obtain the ROM to put in by way of restoration:
Are you the proprietor of a Redmi 7, Realme 6 Professional or HONOR 20 Lite and have you ever obtained any of the reported updates? Tell us within the remark field.