In one way or another, it has become an involuntary habit of Xiaomi, and a few of the latest android Smartphones from the A series to shoot, the Update to the new Version of the Android platform.This is what has happened in the last couple of days, with the Mi A2 Lite’s. In the jargon, these are known for its Software and modification is made inoperable appliances, such as a “gebricked” (from “the Stone”, engl. The preparation of the stone). This is mostly in the fact that the devices are started at all (blank screen) or rebooting (Bootloop). So… now that you’ve got, by the way, a few of the key concepts from the depths of the Android-Modding Community and learned about the almost any ambitious user, the time of tripping over them. We come to the crux of the matter.
The look of it, the error is 10, Android is not too many users are affected by it. However, it is also not too much if you are among the number of Unfortunate people. Everyone who is in trouble with the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10 Android Update, you can now bring it all back into balance.
The use of “A/B” to back up the system
The technical Background of this guide For updating using the over-the-AIR Updates through the Wi-fi connection (Over the Air) and is usually worked on an a/B System. This means that the Update of the probed component of the System is nearly at an additional Partition is to be “saved”. This Partition should be backed-up in case there is something to be done when the Update is wrong and can be corrected. This is to be the salvation of the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, then.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot, download the Portable Version of a Windows-based PC (the download page) and extract it.
- The Mi A2 Lite and the volume Minus button and the power button at the same time and hold it until it starts in the Fastboot mode.
- Simply connect your Mi A2 Lite via USB to the PC.
- Open the file “cmd-here.exe” in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder and right-click – > run As Administrator.
- Enter the commandfastboot getvar all“inside the black box and confirm your selection with the ENTER key
- You will get a window with the “(bootloader) current-lock:x x x“. X is either A or B and points towards the active end of the A/B and a back-up System. If the phone does not start, the normal, the other Lock-off switch. After that, you know, what’s in the active Slot, then you can do this by using the following command. Thus, if X is not in the case of b, and copy the first command into the black window, and if X is in your case, just copy and paste the second command in the command window. To confirm, as always, pressing the ‘ENTER’ key.
fastboot set_active a
fastboot set_active (b
You can install it in the future, and, of course, go back to the regular Updates. The faulty Update has been removed by the Xiaomi.
In order to prevent recurrence of such unintentional problems, you can set the Updates to manual and just a couple of days to wait before you make a new update to install.
For all the latest information about China mobile phones and Gadgets straight in your inbox!